My speaktest questions: (june 25,2014) batch 2. 1. Why do you want to work in canada? 2. What are the four vital signs briefly explain each. 3. You found your client having heart attack and unconcious, what initial reaction you will do? 4. What is protein? Food sources? 5. Diet for kidney disease patient (parang ganun ung tanong) 6. Management for flu? 7. Parkinsons disease
Sa mga mag speaktest: Goodluck and godbless Hope this will help.
my speak test questions: (june 24, 2014) batch 2 1. what are your skills as a caregiver? 2. what is skin boil? 3. what is dry steam sterilization? .... hindi ko nasagot...sabi ko im so sorry i dont have any idea regading this matter...wala kasing pumasok sa isip ko about the topic. kaya kesa mag imbento ako yon ang sinabi ko... 4. medyo mahaba ung situation about childcare.... alin ang mali don sa paragraph then pano mo icocorrect... 5.hmmmm forgot ko n ung isa kasi medyo mahaba din po....
maraming salamat sa forum na eto kasi dito marami akong nalaman/natutunan kahit hindi ako nag attend ng formal review classes...
just be calm and confident during the exam para may maisagot kayo....
Hello, just want to share my Speak Test questions taken last June 25,2014, 1st batch. 1.Full name and LCP File# 2.Who is your employer and tell something about him in 5 sentences or more. 3.Management for choking (elderly patient) 4.Management for Colds(child ) 5.What is Iodine and food sources 6.First Aid for Epilepsy ,Child patient while watching TV 7.How will you explain to your 70yrs old patient the importance of doing some activities daily? (something like that) 8. What is DNR status? Explain.
Thank you so much po sa forum na ito at sa nag bigay ng reviewer..Salamat talaga ng marami ;-) God bless you more!
1. Full name and LCP File# 2. Why do you enjoy your free time? State in 5 sentence. 3. What are the physical changes in 10 years old child? (mahaba sya to make it short lang) 4. How to prevent colic to the infant? 5. First aid for allergic reaction? 6. Mahaba to, hindi ko na matandaa.. 7. Management for nosebleed.
Praying for good result.
Destination: Edmonton Canada
03/10/2014 - Received LMO
04/28/2014 - Documents submitted to VFS thru courier
05/01/2014 - Documents forwarded to CEM
05/28/2014 - Received letter from CEM for ST notice, MR, PPR and additional docs for LICP and employer's additional docs
06/19/2014 - Medical exam done at IOM
06/23/2014 - Employer sent additional docs
07/01/2014 - ST done, submitted additional docs and passport
1. Full name & LCP # 2. What can you say about Canada? 3. What is calcium and food sources. 4. About sprained ankle 5. A 6 years old child fell from a monkey bar and has head injury, aside from giving first aid, what will you do to seek medical help? 6. What if you suspect that the infant has colic. What will you do to calm the baby? 7. What will you do avoid slip in bathroom?
HOPE and PRAYING for positive result. TRUST in the LORD & he will give you the desires of your heart.#Psalms 37:34 ..♥ Thank you po sa nagbigay ng reviewer ^_^ Godbless po and goodluck sa magtetake plng ng speaktest...
1. Why do you want to become a caregiver in Canada? 2. What are the common causes of diaper rash? 3. Your client is feeling faint. What will be your management? 4. What is depression? Give some symptoms. 5. What is is your management for diarrhea? 6. What are the guidelines in carrying a baby? 7. How will you get your client's temperature using bulb thermometer?
Blessing of favor na pumasa lahat tayong nagtake! God bless us all!
1. Name and LCP # 2. What city did you come from? Describe. 3. What are the contents of a good first aid kit? 4. What is the importance of Vitamin D? Give at least 3 food sources. 5. What is insomnia? Give managements. 6. Management for colds. 7. How will you take oral temperature using a non-digital thermometer? Enumerate the steps.
God bless us.
Destination: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
5/8/14 - LMO & contract received
5/20/14 - submitted application at VFS
5/21/14 - forwarded to CEM
6/11/14 - ST Notice, Medical Request, PPR Request, Additional request for documents received
6/18/14 - medical done @ St. Lukes BGC
7/04/14 - ST done (K- 3.83,F-3.79)
7/04/14 - employer sent supplementary info
7/14/14 - medical sent
7/24/14 - email approval letter received
7/26/14 - visa received
St july 04, 2014 1. Name and file no. 2. Funniest experience 3. Signs and symptoms of hypothermia and management 4. What are the contents of first aid kit? 5. Superficial burn management 6. Reasons why baby cry 7. Signs and symptoms of dehydration
SPEAKTEST JULY 7,2014 1. who is your employer? Describe him in 5 sentences. 2. Iodine and its sources 3. Your client experiences epilepsy while watching t.v what will you do 4. Colds. Natural ways to prevent it 5. safety of a child inside the car 6. Di ko tanda exact question pero it about your client who had a bruise due to the table edge. 7. baby experiencing colic
Took the Speak test yesterday July 08, 2014 and here are my questions... hmmm first is wat is my name and LCP file # then wat can u say about canada, state briefly.. wat r the sign and symptoms of food poison signs and symptoms of depression wat will u do if a child falls down from stairs kitchen precaution when with a child wat is iron and its food source and last is about constipation signs and symptoms.. God bless us. Pray to God that He will direct you all through out and Let Go and Let God. Do the possible and Let Lord do the impossible! Have a great day.
July 2 2014 1. Name and file no 2. What was the last movie you had watched? What was the story 3. What is calcium? And food sources . 4. what are the precautions when using o2 therapy.? 5. Precautions when transferring your client frm bed to wheelchair 6. Dressing (ndi q na msyadong maalala) 7. Fainting and its first aid.
July 8, 2014 Name and file no. 1.Why do you want to go to Canada? 2.Reasons why baby cry. 3.What are the 4 vital signs? Briefly explain each. 4.Steps in bottle feeding sterilization. 5.Protein and its food sources. 6.Electrical burn. 7.Flu and its management.
Many thanks to this website and to all my kind fellow forumers. God bless and more power!Praise the Lord!
July 16, 2014- Kasagsagan ng bayong Glenda neto at meron akong kasamang galing pa ng cebu at isa galing sa Ilo-Ilo may 4 na galing sa pampanga isa sa pangasinan. And the rest sa Manila (around)
Question 1: Name and File Number Question 2: What is more Important, Education or experience? Explain your Answer. Question 3: Anabelle is on a low fat diet, What kind of Condition does she have and what type of foods should be Avoided? Question 4: What are the signs and symptoms of Hypoglycemia? And how do you manage it? Question 5: Your Client fell and you suspect sprained ankle. How will you mange it? Question 6: What are the precautionary measures for Oxygen therapy? Question 7: I forgot but other People got questions about how to avoid slips and question about Parkinson Disease.
Tip: relax before the Exam and talk to your co- test takers about anything and if you can, try to brainstorm with other people taking the test. I myself done that with the questions that I found here.
these are my questions.. i just want to share it.. *state Ur name and lcp file no. 1. what is your sports and describe it.. 2. how to clean thermometer 3. how to teach a 5y/o child to do hand washing,(proper procedure) 4. what will you do to a child who fell from ice pond and suffering fr. hypothermia 5. signs and symptoms of shock. 6. how will you shampoo the bedridden client #think positive:) God plans for you,. is to prosper you and not to harm you. lets thank god for everything,. He is the only one who knows what best for us.. all we have to do is just trust Him. God bless us all.!! to god be the glory.
July 18 1. Which is important experience or education 2.sprain ankle 3.outdoor activities for 14y/o 4 handwashing 5 3types of abuse. Explain briefly 6 management of flu nalimutan ko po ung isang question hehe goodluck po aa lahat ng magtatake ng speaktest
1. Who is your best friend, describe her/his, trait/s? 2. What are the safety measures in the bathroom? 3. Diet for Diabetic 4. How to take Tympanic Temperature? 5. What is Parkinson's Disease and Management? 6. Is Hydration is important? Why?
Pray hard always! take a deep breath ...God bless us batch "Glenda"
heto po ang questions sakin. Sana po makatulong ito sa inyo.
1. Name and LCP No. 2. Which part of canada are you going to stay/ How much do you know the place? 3. Give 3 hygiene you can teach for children. 4. A pan is burning while you are cooking. What will you do? 5. Management for Fever/Flu. 6. Safety precaution in using bathroom for children 7. Where to put Flammable substances? 8. Maagement for suffocation.
heto po questions sa akin. Sana po ay makatulong sa inyo..
1. Name and LCP No. 2. Which part of canada are you going to stay and how do you know the place? 3. give 3 hygiene you can teach for children. 4. Flu management. 5. Suffocation management. 6 A pan is burning while you are cooking, what will you do. 7. Where to put flammable substance? 8. Safety precaution for children using bathroom
scel515: hi can anyone help me bka po may alm kau f knino pde tumawag or lapitan my employer just lost or misplaced the annex B of my lmo ned po kc sa polo tnx and God bless
Jul 28, 2014 5:55:04 GMT -5
cg11: reann17, estrelito and rosche..please check your emails for st reviewer. tnx.
Jul 28, 2014 5:57:57 GMT -5
cg11: scel515 how about the scanned copy that he sent you?
Jul 28, 2014 5:58:37 GMT -5
cg11: much better if he inquires in CIC where he applied for lmo. for sure alm nila gagawin dun.
Jul 28, 2014 5:59:42 GMT -5
yanskie2014: I'm new here. pls. send me reviewer for speak test pls. tnx...
Jul 28, 2014 9:25:56 GMT -5